Nothing bad to say...
I saw this years ago. I continue to watch it because it is that epic. You've got some awesome voice talent, and I hope to see more Boredum Dubs past #10. Out of all the distinct voices you've given the characters, Katara's is the best.
You bring up a good point.
that was hilarious as hell. wrong on about 21 levels, but so funny I nearly cried. epic sounds, funny voices, good art, there was nothing really bad to say about it except the WTF and the disturbance level... but then again, with a title like that, I had plenty of a disclaimer.
Show me yer moves, Mario!
This is epic. win. and it's funny too.
Epic game. Here's how to win.
Steps to Success
1. Choose virus as your starting class.--you'll infect people quicker, which comes in handy when you're racing a vaccine.
1a. Get a funny/awesome name. My favorite game was where my disease, "Being Stupid" wiped out the world.
2. Make sure you start in one of the following locations (failure to do so will greatly reduce your chances of winning)
The reason for this is that these are the countries that panic the least--play any game and start anywhere and you'll notice that these are the countries/regions that will leave their facilities open the longest.
NOTE--Madagascar can also fall into this category if you infect it--starting there, however, usually takes a long time to spread the love to any other country.
2a. If your starting region is not one of the 5 (6) listed, start over until you get one.
3. Sell your symptom, and get resistance level I in moisture, heat, and cold.
4. Wait. This step usually takes the longest.
5. If (when) the world starts a vaccine, (or around the time you have 77-85 evolution points) get sneezing and coughing, as well as Moisture II, Drug I & II, and all four transmissions.
6. Wait again, and cross your fingers. the vaccine may not work, but it's better just to infect everyone before it gets released, that way you won't be able to infect the 0 healthy people left to infect. hahaha.
6a. If there are still lots of hospitals open, just add a few symptoms like fever, hypersensitivity, and one of the deadly tier III diseases [you should still have enough evolution points for one of those]. when people start dying, more panic erupts and more hospitals close.
6b. if you don't have enough evolution points, just cross your fingers. Usually though, panic and vaccine occur around 83-102 points.
7. Once you succeed with this (note: I have a good story in this regard), just wait and add symptoms to your heart's content.
8. Stop and look at any given region [for effect, your home region might be best] after most people are dead, and think about what it would be like to live in a country with 21 people left alive, and then watch them slowly drop like dominoes.
9. congrats on winning.
DISCLAIMER: tis tactis is not foolproof. Out of the 8 times I've tried it though, I've won 6 of them--quickly.
STORY: step 7 mentioned that I had a story in this regard. Well, there are actually two. Same story, and my "being stupid" virus is the subject.
First off, Madagascar closed, but I somehow got a ship in there.
Secondly, a vaccine was made, and by the time it had come out and been distributed, I had 36 people left uninfected.
HOWEVER, it didn't work, thus securing my victory.
Hope this guide helps--it's won me many games.
[please note that I play wherever I land, but again, the 75% success rate is still marginally high]
10. make sure you read step 1.
This game was awesome
There is little more to say on the subject...
any "downsides" it might have had were crushed out by the good ones.
the music was great too. the only downside was that it was pretty easy. Casandra may be an easy AI, but she's one hell of a fighter.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.